Mercer County Park
Mercer County Park encompasses over 2,500 acres covering areas of the Townships of West Windsor, Hamilton and Lawrence. The Park has year-round facilities for all ages and includes both active and passive recreational opportunities.
Things to do and Park Amenities:
- Spray Park- Mercer County Park's place to cool off with a variation of in-ground sprays, cascading mists of water, and colorful sprayers and sprinklers.
- Marina & Boat House- Mercer County Park has a marina that offers a FREE boat ramp for launching small boats, 1,000 square feet of docks and offers kayak, row and pedal boat rentals. With the Boat House which offers panoramic views of Mercer Lake and is ideal for all occasions.
- The Finn M.W. Caspersen Rowing Center- Mercer County Park s the U.S. Olympic Training Site for Rowing and the only Olympic Training Site in the Mid-Atlantic states. The Olympic, Senior, Under-23 and Junior National Teams all train and/or are selected on Mercer Lake.
- Tennis Center- Mercer County Park's Tennis Facility offers 6 indoor courts and 22 outdoor courts.
- Dog Parks- The Park offers fenced in off-leash areas where dogs can run around and play.
- Ice Skating Rink- The Park has a seasonal ice skating rink (Only open in the Winter Months)
- Picnic Areas- The Park offers two locations for picnic areas, the East Picnic Area and the West Picnic Area
- Athletic Fields
- Bike Trails
- Cross Country
- Flag Football
- Frisbee/Disc Golf
- Bike Trails
- Memorials- Mercer County Park is home to the 9/11 Memorial (located at the entrance to the Marina) and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial (located across from the soccer fields and basketball courts).
- Hiking & Trails- Mercer County Park has six trails throughout the park.
- Grandparent's Grove- It is an impressive 12-foot, solid wood archway which reads "Grandparents are the Footsteps to the Future." They can relax at one of the six black tables and benches arranged on the inlaid stone tile of the grove.
- Snack Bar
- Fitness Course
The Mercer County Campgrounds located at the East Picnic Area includes 10 sites, one of which is ADA accessible. There are six sites with a lean-to structure which have three covered sides with a roof, elevated above the ground. The remaining four sites include space to pitch a tent and other camping equipment. Each campsite is limited to a maximum of six persons.
Ten wooded campsites; six including camping lean-tos and four sites can accommodate tents. Each campsite provides the following:
- Campfire ring
- Picnic Table
- Charcoal grill
- Sufficient tent space
- Public Restrooms at the East Picnic Area
- Playground at the East Picnic Area
- Water service at East Picnic Area
Restaurants Near Mercer County Park:
- Villa Maria Restaurant- 3.2 miles
- Rossi's Bar & Grill- 4.0 miles
- Killarney's Publick House- 4.5 miles
- Rat's Restaurant- 5.9 miles
- Lola Restaurant- 4.2 Miles
- Kuo Social- 4.2 miles
- Papa's Tomato Pies- 4.3 miles
- Carlucci's Italian Grill- 5.2 miles
- PJ's Pancake House- 5.8 miles
- Mizu Japanese Cuisine- 6.2 miles
- KC Prime restaurant Steakhouse- 4.7 miles
- The Bog Restaurant- 3.8 miles
- Brick House Tavern & Tap- 7.3 miles
- Metro North- 9 miles
- Tommy's Tavern & Tap- 7.3 miles
- Yankee Doodle Tap Room- 9.6 miles
- Agricola Eatery- 9.6 miles
- Mediterra Restaurant- 9.6 miles
- Winberie's Restaurant- 9.7 miles
- Salt Creek Grille- 11 miles
- Ruth Chris Steak House- 11.3 miles
Attractions near Mercer County Park:
- Morven Museum & Garden
- Princeton Battlefield State Park
- Quaker Meeting House
- Historical Society of Princeton
- Updike Farmstead
- Old Barracks Museum
- New Jersey State Museum
- Grounds For Sculpture
- Terhune Orchards
- Morven Museum & Garden
- Princeton University Art Museum
- Palmer Square
- Trenton Thunder Stadium
- Topgolf Edison
- Spectra - CURE Insurance Arena
- Howell Living History Farm