Palmer Square Music Fest
Sunday, September 15th, 2019
11:00 AM - 6:30 PM
The Green at Palmer Square, Princeton
In its second year, Music Fest is an open air music festival that swings with the joy of great music and food!
Pack a chair or a blanket and settle in for day of eclectic, non-stop music, food, drink and good times! Enjoy a rockin’ Sunday outside eating, drinking and taking in all the town has to offer!
This FREE family-friendly event features:
• Two stages with no shortage of your NJ artist favorites!
• Food and beverages provided by Palmer Square vendors!
• Retail offerings and activity tables!
The one-day festival draws thousands of people to downtown Princeton's Palmer Square. Music Fest goes on in rain or shine. Again, admission is FREE.
- Annual Princeton-Mercer Events
- American Holiday Events & Fireworks
- Cultural Fairs & Festivals
- Athletic Events
- Mercer County Culture and Heritage Newsletter
- Patriots Week
- Submit an Event
- County Parks & Events