3rd Annual Toast to Tourism Award Winners Announced
Princeton, NJ – Wednesday, July 12th, 2017 – The Princeton-Mercer Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau and Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce are pleased to announce the third annual Toast to Tourism Awards, scheduled for Tuesday, September 19th, 2017, from 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. at The Boathouse at Mercer Lake. The ceremony will include award presentations and two keynote addresses on the importance of tourism in the region and state of New Jersey.
The awards breakfast will honor leaders in the tourism industry who have enhanced and expanded tourism through their enthusiasm, passion and dedication, and have made a significant, promotional and economic impact in the industry of the Princeton-Mercer Region.
The CVB is pleased to honor the below awardees:
- Salute to Service Award presented to Coby Green of Grounds for Sculpture
- Tribute to Tourism Award presented to Princeton Athletics and IMG
- Praise for Performance Award presented to four exemplary frontline employees who have demonstrated superior service above and beyond the call of duty:
- Alexis Owen of the Hampton Inn- East Windsor
- Christine Ciccone of the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal
- Samantha Smith of the Holiday Inn- East Windsor
- Jennifer Llona of the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal
- Event of Excellence Award has been added this year, recognizing a local event that has demonstrated overall success in a positive economic, and community-focused environment. Presented to Patriots Week by the Trenton Downtown Association and Old Barracks Museum
“The tourism industry remains a leading contributor to both our regional and local economies,” said Basil Giletto, Chairman of the Princeton-Mercer Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau. “The breakfast not only honors these leading individuals and organizations, but showcases how the tourism industry demonstrates record growth in the Region.”
In addition to the award presentations, Jake Buganski, Executive Director of New Jersey Division of Travel and Tourism, will be speaking, along with welcoming remarks from Mercer County Executive Brian Hughes. In addition, the CVB will reveal the new Princeton-Mercer Regional Convention and Visitor’s Bureau logo.
The event is anticipated to attract 150 tourism and business professionals. Tickets are $50 each and include breakfast and attendance at the Awards Program. Sponsorships are still available. Please direct all inquiries to Jenna Innocenzi, Event Coordinator at (609) 924-1776, ext. 109 or email@example.com. Further information about the event can be found at www.princetonchamber.org.
The Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce – The Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization committed to promoting business growth within the Princeton Region and surrounding areas. With more than 5,000 individual member contacts and more than 1,300 Member companies, the Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce covers five central New Jersey counties and stretches as far as New York, Philadelphia and Canada. More information about the Chamber can be found at www.princetonchamber.org.
The Princeton-Mercer Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau- The Princeton-Mercer Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau is the state’s supported Destination Marketing Organization serving the more than 2 million visitors who visit the Princeton Mercer Region in Central New Jersey.
More information can be found at; www.visitprinceton.org