Trenton Downtown Association
- 23 East State Street
- Trenton, NJ 08608
- Phone: (609) 393-8998
Trenton Downton Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to making the capital city a more competitive location for business owners and a more engaging center for workers, residents and visitors.
Dates vary between December 11, 2016 - January 8, 2017
- Location: Washington's Crossing Park
- 1112 River Road Washington Crossing
- Washington Crossing, PA 18977
The largest Revolutionary festival in the country right in the heart of Trenton!
2016 is the 240th anniversary of the Battles of Trenton, the most important battles of the Revolutionary War. Remember the picture of Washington crossing the Delaware? He was headed to Trenton to change the course of history.
Patriots' Week will feature activities for adults and children, including historic site tours, lectures and the always-popular re-enactments of the Battles of Trenton.
Patriots' Week, December 26th- 31st, features more than 30 activities for adults and children, including historic site tours, lectures and the always-popular re-enactments of the Battles of Trenton. This festival runs annually during the week between Christmas and New Year's Day. Events include:
- Washington Crossing Reenactments December 11th, 10:00am-4:00pm, Crossing at 1:00pm
- Christmas Day Annual Crossing December 25th, 12:00pm-3:00pm, Crossing at 1:00pm
- “Ravages at Princeton”: The Occupation of Princeton, 1777 January 7th, 10:00am-4:00pm
- Battle of Princeton Real Time Tour January 8th, 6:45am-9:30am www.pbs1777.org
Visit www.patriotsweek.com for specific dates and details!