#ExploreMercer Scavenger Hunt
We love seeing how you discover the Princeton-Mercer Region! While you are out and about safe social distancing & enjoying the outdoors, capture your Mercer County adventures in the #ExploreMercer Scavenger Hunt photo contest! We have put together a list of social distancing friendly locations and activities to help you enjoy the great outdoors of Mercer County. Find adventure in our neck of the woods and #ExploreMercer!
HOW TO ENTER:
Can you find them all? Take a photo at one of the locations listed below (or all of them), add the contest hashtag and post! Every location you go to is another submission for a chance to win the Grand Prize- a $400 Visa Gift Card! Visit the most locations, and you win the grand prize! We’ve also got two runner-up prizes of a $200 Visa Gift Card. Join in, post and explore the incredible places we have right in Mercer County, NJ!
Step 1. Visit a Scavenger Hunt Location (see list below)
Step 2. Snap a photo of you or your group at the location*
Step 3. Post the photo to Instagram or Facebook with #ExploreMercer in the photo caption
Step 4. Like/Follow Our page- This is how we will notify and announce winners!
*The more photos you post and more locations you visit, the more chances you have to win! Photos must be taken and posted during the contest dates of September 7- October 31st, 2020.
SCAVENGER HUNT LOCATIONS:
- The Bent Spoon- Let's see a selfie with your favorite ice cream flavor!
- Trenton Thunder Movie Night
- Princeton Fountain of Freedom
- Mercer County Park, The Boathouse
- Princeton Battlefield State Park
- Princeton University- Nassau Hall
- The Nassau Inn
- Yankee Doodle Tap Room
- Terhune Orchards- Pick your own fruits and veggies, sip a glass of their wine or bite into their delicious Apple Cider Donuts
- Go on a Hike in one of Mercer County's Hiking Trails
- Arm & Hammer Park
- Grounds for Sculpture- Pose with a photo at the 42-acre outdoor sculpture park
- Morven Museum & Garden
- Old Barracks Museum
- Delaware River or Delaware-Raritan Canal- Show us your boating fun- Kayak, canoe or other water activity!
- Princeton Tigers- There are Tiger sculptures scattered throughout Downtown Princeton and Palmer Square, snap a photo with one
- Crossing Vineyards & Winery
- Hopewell Vineyards
- Sayen Gardens
- PJ's Pancake House
- Veteran's Park
- Roebling Wire Works Steel Wire Rope Structure (Hint: Near CURE Insurance ARENA)
If you are visiting another Mercer County, NJ attraction not listed, follow the same steps noted above to enter and your entry can still be counted once the location is verified!
LET THE PHOTO FUN BEGIN!
Share the fun, be sure to tag us on social media @VisitPrinceton and the scavenger hunt location too!
One Grand Prize Winner will receive a $400 Visa Gift Card
Two Second Prize Winners will receive a $200 Visa gift card
By utilizing the contest hashtags, consent is given to Visit Princeton Mercer (official tourism promotion agency) to repurpose and distribute the content for editorial and promotional use. The date of the photos should be during the contest period, September 7, 2020- October 31,2020. No past photos will be accepted as an entry. Individual with the most qualified posts/entries will be the grand prize winner, followed by runner ups with either the second most posts or randomly selected should a tie occur. Winners to be selected on or around November 1st. Link to full contest rules here.
Connect with us on Social Media:
View Contest Rules