Palmer Square JazzFeast
Sunday, September 17th, 2017
The Green at Palmer Square, Princeton
In its 26th year, the JazzFeast event is an open air jazz festival that swings with the joy of great music and food! Featuring performances by some of the industry's best jazz musicians and showcasing many of the area's finest restaurants, the one-day festival draws thousands of people to downtown Princeton's Palmer Square. JazzFeast goes on in rain or shine. Admission is FREE.
Visit http://www.njjs.org/p/jazzfeast.php for updates.
- Fun in the Sun with Upcoming Summer Events!
- Annual Princeton-Mercer Events
- American Holiday Events & Fireworks
- Cultural Fairs & Festivals
- Athletic Events
- Mercer County Culture and Heritage Newsletter
- Patriots Week
- Submit an Event