There are so many things to see and do in the Princeton area. Check out our calendar of events below. If you're looking for a place to stay while in Princeton, check out our great hotels. We also have a variety of wonderful restaurants and things to do. There are also a few great annual events in the Princeton area. Enjoy your visit with us!
- Date(s): 03/09/2013 - 06/30/2013
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 10am-5pm; Thursday: 10am-10pm; Sunday: 1pm-5pm
- Location: Princeton University Art Museum, Princeton NJ
- Phone: 258-3788
- Admission: Free and open to the public
The portrait collection of the New York Chamber of Commerce, assembled over a two-hundred-year period, captured with aesthetic and symbolic power the giants of American business became one of the most significant examples of institutional portraiture in the nation's history. Evoking the original majestic setting of the Great Hall of the Chamber’s elaborate Beaux-Arts headquarters, the dense, Salon-style installation offers visitors a rare opportunity to experience fifty of the finest portraits from the Chamber’s collection.
- Date(s): 12/16/2012 - 12/29/2013
- Recurring weekly on Sunday
- Times: 11:15 - Youth Bible Study 12:00 Worship
- Location: 3819 U.S. 1 South (Homewood Suites Meeting Room), Princeton, NJ
- Contact: Kelly Porch
- Phone: (888) 433-6139
- Admission: Free
Sunday Worship at Homewood Suites at Princeton with Pastor Doreen Giles and Saved Souls Ministry A time of fellowship and study in a relaxed and loving environment. "Empowering Every Believer"