There are so many things to see and do in the Princeton area. Check out our calendar of events below. If you're looking for a place to stay while in Princeton, check out our great hotels. We also have a variety of wonderful restaurants and things to do. There are also a few great annual events in the Princeton area. Enjoy your visit with us!
- Date(s): 02/16/2013 - 06/09/2013
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 10am-5pm; Thursday: 10am-10pm; Sunday: 1pm-5pm
- Location: Princeton University Art Museum, Princeton NJ
- Phone: 258-3788
- Admission: Free and open to the public
Exploring the presence of Africans and their descendants in Renaissance Europe through paintings, drawings, sculpture and printed books of the period, this exhibition provides a narrative for an often forgotten social group and an avenue for understanding the social issues of color, class and stereotypes of the time, offering an essential new look at European art for all visitors. Organized by the Walters Art Museum, Baltimore, in collaboration with the Princeton University Art Museum.
- Date(s): 12/16/2012 - 12/29/2013
- Recurring weekly on Sunday
- Times: 11:15 - Youth Bible Study 12:00 Worship
- Location: 3819 U.S. 1 South (Homewood Suites Meeting Room), Princeton, NJ
- Contact: Kelly Porch
- Phone: (888) 433-6139
- Admission: Free
Sunday Worship at Homewood Suites at Princeton with Pastor Doreen Giles and Saved Souls Ministry A time of fellowship and study in a relaxed and loving environment. "Empowering Every Believer"