There are so many things to see and do in the Princeton area. Check out our calendar of events below. If you're looking for a place to stay while in Princeton, check out our great hotels. We also have a variety of wonderful restaurants and things to do. There are also a few great annual events in the Princeton area. Enjoy your visit with us!
- Date(s): 01/05/2011 - 11/26/2014
- Recurring weekly on Wednesday
- Times: Tea is served at 1:00 p.m.. A docent-led tour of the museum accompanies the tea and can be taken at 12:00 or 2:00 p.m.
- Location: Morven Museum & Garden, 55 Stockton St. Princeton, NJ
- Phone: (609) 924-8144 ext.103
- Admission: $16 Members, $20 Non-Members
Invite a friend (or a few!) to relax in the classic elegance of Morven's Garden Room overlooking the Colonial Revival Garden. Tea is served at 1:00 p.m. and includes tea sandwiches, scones, and an assortment of fresh fruit and sweets. A docent-led tour accompanies the tea and can be taken at 12:00 or 2:00 p.m. Advance reservations are required and subject to availability.Payment is due at the time of booking. To reserve your spot, call (609)924-8144 ext.103.
- Date(s): 05/04/2014 - 09/21/2014
- Recurring daily
- Location: Grounds For Sculpture, Hamilton
- Contact: Grounds For Sculpture Info
- Phone: (609) 586-0616
- Admission: Adults: $15; Senior (65+): 12; Children (6-17): $10
Featuring more than 120 sculptures by artist and GFS founder Seward Johnson, The Retrospective will include work in every indoor gallery, and many new works out in the park, including the much-anticipated monumental land sculpture titled, "The Awakening,” sited in The Meadow. Joining his internationally admired large-scale works such as "Forever Marilyn" will be dozens of key works comprising the "Icons Revisited," "Beyond The Frame," and "Celebrating The Familiar" series. These notable sculptures will be joined by Mr. Johnson's lesser known but perhaps most intimate work—a collection of trays upon which he has painted landscapes and moments of great personal meaning to him. Seward Johnson: The Retrospective represents nearly 50 years of work, and is a culmination of the prodigious whimsy and humanity of this extraordinary man. Visit www.sj2014.org for installation news, updates, special events, and more.
- Date(s): 08/02/2014 - 08/31/2014
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Saturday
- Times: 12pm to 5pm
- Location: Terhune Orchards 330 Cold Soil Road, Princeton, NJ
- Contact: Farm Store
- Phone: (609) 924-2310
- Admission: $5
Join us in the Terhune Orchards Vineyard and Winery Tasting Room weekends in August for Sangria Weekends. Cool off with a taste or a glass of our red sangria featuring our Chambourcin wine and our own apples or our white sangria made with our favorite Vidal Blanc and Terhune Orchards just-picked peaches. While you are here, sample our other award-winning wines, enjoy a glass while admiring local art in our 150 year old barn, or take home a bottle.