There are so many things to see and do in the Princeton area. Check out our calendar of events below. If you're looking for a place to stay while in Princeton, check out our great hotels. We also have a variety of wonderful restaurants and things to do. There are also a few great annual events in the Princeton area. Enjoy your visit with us!
Wednesday Tea & Tour at Morven Museum & Garden
- Date(s): 01/05/2011 - 11/26/2014
- Recurring weekly on Wednesday
- Times: Tea is served at 1:00 p.m.. A docent-led tour of the museum accompanies the tea and can be taken at 12:00 or 2:00 p.m.
- Location: Morven Museum & Garden, 55 Stockton St. Princeton, NJ
- Phone: (609) 924-8144 ext.103
- Admission: $16 Members, $20 Non-Members
Invite a friend (or a few!) to relax in the classic elegance of Morven's Garden Room overlooking the Colonial Revival Garden. Tea is served at 1:00 p.m. and includes tea sandwiches, scones, and an assortment of fresh fruit and sweets. A docent-led tour accompanies the tea and can be taken at 12:00 or 2:00 p.m. Advance reservations are required and subject to availability.Payment is due at the time of booking. To reserve your spot, call (609)924-8144 ext.103.