There are so many things to see and do in the Princeton area. Check out our calendar of events below. If you're looking for a place to stay while in Princeton, check out our great hotels. We also have a variety of wonderful restaurants and things to do. There are also a few great annual events in the Princeton area. Enjoy your visit with us!
Wednesday Tea & Tour at Morven Museum & Garden
- Date(s): 01/05/2011 - 11/30/2011
- Recurring weekly on Wednesday
- Times: Tea is served at 1pm. Tours can be scheduled at 12:15 or 2:15pm
- Location: Morven Museum & Garden, 55 Stockton St. Princeton, NJ
- Phone: (609) 924-8144
- Admission: $16 Members, $20 Non-Members
Relax in the classic elegance of Morven's Garden Room overlooking the Colonial Revival Garden. Featured menu items include tea sandwiches, scones, and an assortment of fresh fruit and sweets. Tea is served each Wednesday (January - November) at 1pm. A docent-led tour of the home can be scheduled at 12:15 or 2:15pm. Reservations are required so please contact Michelle Sheridan at (609) 924-8144 ext. 106 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.