There are so many things to see and do in the Princeton area. Check out our calendar of events below. If you're looking for a place to stay while in Princeton, check out our great hotels. We also have a variety of wonderful restaurants and things to do. There are also a few great annual events in the Princeton area. Enjoy your visit with us!
- Date(s): 06/20/2015 - 11/21/2015
- Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Times: 9:00 A.M.-1:00 P.M.
- Location: 2 Vaughn Drive, Princeton NJ 08540
- Phone: (609) 933-4452
- Admission: Free
Beginning Saturday, June 20th, 2015 until Saturday, November 21st, 2015, the West Windsor Community Farmers Market invites the public to their weekly annual event. This event is held every Saturday from 9:00 A.M.- 1:00 P.M. The event provides food, fun and entertainment in an outdoor setting. Be sure to check out New Jersey's own local fruits, vegetables and more.
- Date(s): 07/02/2015 - 11/19/2015
- Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Times: 11:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
- Location: Hinds Plaza; Witherspoon Street, Princeton, NJ
- Phone: (609) 655-8095
- Admission: Free
Ranging from produce, baked goods, flowers, poultry and much more, the Princeton Farmers' Market invites the public every Thursday to Hinds Plaza. This event is held every Thursday in the summer and fall reoccuring at the same times, 11:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Live music will begin from noon until 2:30 P.M. The event will be held in rain or shine.
- Date(s): 07/05/2015 - 10/04/2015
- Recurring weekly on Sunday
- Times: 12:00 P.M.
- Location: 246 Burnt Hill Road, Skillman, NJ
- Phone: (609) 924-2932
Enjoy pony rides, entertainment, euqestrian competition and shopping with your family at Hunter Farms on Sunday, July 5, 2015. The event will reoccur on July 12, August 23, Spetember 20, September 27 and on October 4, 2015. More information needed for this event can be directed towards the phone number provided above.
- Date(s): 08/11/2015 - 09/25/2015
- Recurring every week day
- Times: 10:00 am-5:00pm
- Location: D&R Greenway Land Trust, Johnson Education Center, One Preservation Place, Princeton, NJ
- Contact: Carolyn Foote Edelmann
- Phone: (609) 924-4646
- Admission: FREE
"Nature's Beauty" at D&R Greenway Land Trust, August 11 through September 25, with awards and closing reception September 25, 4:30-6:30 p.m. at the Johnson Education Center, One Preservation Place, Princeton. Free. Gallery hours Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., closed holidays – please call ahead to confirm availability at 609-924-4646 www.drgreenway.org
- Date(s): 08/14/2015 - 10/30/2015
- Recurring weekly on Friday
- Times: 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Location: Crossing Vineyards and Winery, Washington Crossing, PA
- Contact: Tasting Room
- Phone: 2154936500,ext19
- Admission: $45
Cycle and Sip At Crossing Vineyards & Winery, 1853 Wrightstown Rd, Washington Crossing, PA. Every Friday, June through October, 9:30 am to 1:00 pm. Enjoy a 16-mile guided bicycle excursion from Washington Crossing Historic Park to New Hope/Lambertville and back.... fun for all levels from beginner to advanced. Bring your own bike and helmet. Hybrid bikes are recommended. Then visit the winery to savor a tasting of Crossing's award-winning wines paired with cheeses, cured meats and chocolates. A winery tour is also included. Reservations necessary. Please note that you must be 21 years of age and sign a waiver to participate in this excursion. Please download waiver here (pdf), complete and bring it with you for the tour. The meeting address is: 1112 River Road, Washington Crossing, PA 18977. Cost $45 per person. Call 215-493-6500, ext. 19 or buy on-line: www.crossingvineyards.com. Email: email@example.com.
- Date(s): 09/02/2015 - 10/11/2015
- Recurring daily
- Times: Art Gallery Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 12:00-7:00PM, Sunday 1:00-3:00PM
- Location: The College of New Jersey Art Gallery, Ewing, NJ
- Admission: Free and open to the public
FLUCTUATIONS is presented in conjunction with TCNJ’s academic theme for 2015-2016, which explores the concept of change. The 27 works of art in the exhibition explore many facets of the changing nature of artistic production and expression, including video, animation, digital photography, ink-jet printing, and interactive mixed media installations.
- Date(s): 09/05/2015 - 09/06/2015
- Recurring daily
- Times: 11:00 A.M.- 7:00 P.M.
- Location: Mercer County Park, 1678 Old Trenton Road, West Windsor, NJ 08550
- Admission: $2.00
Share the art, culture, and heritage of India with the community on Saturday, September 5, 2015 and on Sunday, September 6, 2015. With a variety of activities, music, food, and fun this premier cultural event is known as the biggest festival for people of South Asian descent. The event is organized by Shirdi Sai Dham, a non-profit organization. Admission is $2.00 each day. The rain date will be Monday, September 7, 2015. More information can be found on the website provided above.
- Date(s): 09/05/2015 - 09/05/2015
- Times: 7:00 P.M.
- Location: Capital Green, 201 Barrack Street, Trenton, NJ 08608
- Contact: Christian Martin
- Phone: (609) 393-8998
- Admission: Free
With the support of NJM Insurance Group, join downtown Trenton for the Levitt AMP Trenton Music Series for ten consecutive Saturdays at 7:00 p.m. starting July 25th 2015 until September 26th, 2015. On September 5th, the classical sounds of The New Jersey Capital Philharmonic Orchestra will be performing on the Capital Green. Be sure to bring lawn chairs and blankets for this open lawn venue. Alcohol, pets and glass containers are prohibited. For more information regarding The New Jersey Capital Philharmonic Orchestra, click on the website provided above. For the latest updates of the music series, visit www.facebook.com/levittamptrenton.